Saturday, June 10, 2006

At Singapore

It is so fantastic that i could find a place to have internet serivice, cost about HK $10 /hour
I have been here for 2 days , working here is not really hard as working in Macau and Hong Kong, especially Macau.
The place i am working is the redlight region of Singapore,
I get a really new expoosure to the sex industry in Singapore.Sex workers here are from differn Aisan Regions, when i am walking on the street , the men also regards me as a sex worker and tried to offer me a price. ^^That is really a unforgetable experience, of course this experience is soemthing periodically, when the sex workers come out , the men even don't at me. So it si really related to the supply problems.

Another treasureable expereince is that , i live with them in an apartment, I could feel how friendly they are and i could listen to the stories of the sex worker. I really appreciate for their bravery for working alone overseas , especailly the suppression of governemtn is really great everywhere. On the other hand, i am really worry about them, coz under such unfavorable cercumstances, there are always possibility of arrest. I just pray for them when they go out. (Actually,according to the jei jei here, if i am walking on the street alone or sitting along the roadside for meal in the time of police action, i would also be caught. the damn police or immgration departemtn here would catch all the chiness girls as they assuume all chinese girls are sex workers. So i am also at risk of being caught. ) So Friendss, plz pray for me as well as my jei jei during these day.

Actually working here is quite happy, however, it seems that i am the one who coordinate the volunnteer here for conducting the research , therefore i have to think up an effective way in conducting the research wihtout causing much disturbances to the jei jei. I am quite worreid about that coz i am also a fresh worker here, i even could not remember the geography in this regions, not to say the sex industry here .
Moreover, although i have been here for 2 days only, i miss the work in Hong kong and Macau, I miss my family, my boyfriend and all my friends In Hong Kong. Working here is not easy and i cannot express my worries to my colleagues and jei jei, i have to be strong enough to overcome the diffculties. it is a hurdle race anyways, there are still a week to go and several hurdles ahead. I will try my best !!!!!

P.S:
Blindly believe in a positive way really works!!!!!!!! And i hope it still works in the daysssssss ahead.

5 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger NewsEditor said...

Kerala Real Estate - Hot Investment Deals http://keralainvestor.com/

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pray for you, bread bread
you are not working alone!
many ppl support u!!
>3<

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's really a treasurable experience ar~

add oil ar~
come back then we play together to relax la~

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure that u miss me very much~
wakakakakaakakakakak

it is really a challenging experience~ but keep working and think positively~

東Sir 以前成日會話 "想幫人je, 個天唔會唔俾你做gei~"

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Support you and add oil!
一定duck! ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home